Bodyweight Exercises, No Equipment Needed
What’s in it for You : Stack 52 games were created by scientist and military fitness expert Sergeant Michael Volkin. The US Army gave Sergeant Volkin a medal for the exercise programs he designed for the troops.
Stack 52 was designed to fit your busy lifestyle. You can play anywhere at any time. You will get the best results doing mini-workouts (5-15 minutes) a few times each day. No planning or preparation, just take out the cards or dice and play a game. The difficulty is progressive. You can start at any level and advance to elite strength and fitness.
Games and competition make exercise fun. Play by yourself or compete with your friends, spouse, or children. No more boredom. With 114 different body weight exercises; you will never do the same workout twice.
It’s really easy to get started. You don’t need equipment or memberships. You don’t have to plan or research anything. Scan the workout cards with a smartphone for online videos of Sergeant Volkin demonstrating the exercises. Visit our website for dozens of free card and dice games and instructional videos.
About Stack 52 and Sergeant Volkin
Sergeant Michael Volkin has a master’s degree in science, has authored 5 books, and has over 20 years of fitness experience. The US Army awarded Sergeant Volkin the Army Commendation Medal for the fitness programs he designed for the troops while stationed overseas. Stack 52 exercise games have been sold in over 24 countries.
You want to be lean and fit, and you know high intensity interval training (HIIT) is the fastest and most effective way, but you don’t have the time or money for a gym, and your schedule is hectic enough without having to drive to classes. Sure you could buy books or DVD’s, but you don’t have time to read, and you get bored of doing the same workout DVD over and over.
We designed The HIIT Interval Workouts Game for you. Just shuffle the cards and quickly create a bodyweight workout in seconds. Don’t know how to do an exercise? Scan the card with your smartphone and Sergeant Volkin will show you how in a quick video.
You will get a really effective, fun, and unique bodyweight workout. HIIT workouts can last as little as 4 minutes and still produce awesome results. For the most fun, play with your friends and family. Use the strategy cards to boost your points or tire your opponent out by giving him/her an extra exercise card.
Feature of the Stack 52 HIIT Interval Workouts
- GET RESULTS FAST: Scientific studies show that HIIT burns fat and improves fitness more effectively than traditional workouts. The HIIT Interval Workouts Game was by designed by scientist and military fitness expert Sergeant Volkin who received a medal for the exercise programs he designed for the Army.
- FITS YOUR LIFESTYLE: Use the game to quickly create a unique HIIT workout you can do anywhere at any time. Workouts typically last 4 – 20 minutes. The difficulty is progressive. You can start at any level and advance to elite strength and fitness.
- EASY TO GET STARTED: No equipment, no planning, no memberships. Scan the exercise cards with a smartphone for online videos of Sergeant Volkin demonstrating each exercise. Visit our website for detailed video and written instructions.
- IT’S A FUN GAME: You can play by yourself or compete with your friends, spouse, or children! Use the strategy cards to earn extra points, give your opponent extra exercises, or block your opponent’s strategy cards! No boredom; you will never play the same game or get the same workout twice.
- 100% MONEYBACK GUARANTEE: If you don’t LOVE this game, you get your money back.
What comes in the Box:
- 2 Decks of Exercise Cards (with 52 different bodyweight exercises)
- 1 Deck of Game Play & Strategy Cards
- 2 Dice
- Visit our webpage for detailed video and written instructions